1) How to build a website
How to Design a Website Easily – No Experience Required
Don’t forget! Before you start your website, you need a domain name and web host. Use Host Gator link below.
1. WordPress is a very popular choice today. It’s flexible, constantly improving and doesn’t require any design experience to use.
You just pick a theme design that you like, add your text and you’re ready to go live!
2. Use a clean design. Forget the multi-colored websites with flashing buttons, banners and loud backgrounds. Simple is in.
If you’re using WordPress to build your website, consider using a some of the free theme from Woothemes.com or buy their themes.
They also use HTML5 with a lot of their themes. Don’t let the techy speak fool you. That just means they use the latest code that helps your pages load faster and easier for the search engines to read.
3. Use simple navigations. Don’t overwhelm your visitors with 20 choices on your menu. Highlight the most important pages and use sub menus to keep your navigation clean.
4. Larger fonts and white space rules. To make your pages easier to read, it’s important to use larger fonts (at least 14px and lots of white space).
5. Build a responsive site. This ensures your site displays optimally in all browsers. For example, I use the responsive Theme and it automatically loads optimally on phones, tablets, etc.
More and more people are surfing the Web on their mobile devices so having a responsive site, or a design that works with all resolutions, is ideal.
6. Save Your Money
Unless you need a very customized design, there’s no need to spend thousands of dollars on web design.
I cringe when I hear people say they spent thousands of dollars for a basic WordPress website. Yikes!
Just watch the video from below and you can save a ton of money by doing a lot on your own.
The only thing you really should pay for is your domain name, hosting (WordPress comes free with paid hosting) and perhaps a premium WordPress theme cost you about $100 the most.
And if you don’t want to buy a theme, you can use one of the many free WordPress themes that come with the platform.
7. One or two columns is best. More and more people are dropping the multiple columns and going with a simpler one or two-column design.
A Beginner’s Guide to Web Design
Learn how to create a $2500 wordpress website in 1 hour step by step with no knowledge of how to make a website necessary. This tutorial will show you each step how to build a website from getting hosting and installing wordpress to choosing a theme and creating a logo.
It is intended for the beginner and layperson, taking you step by step through the whole process from the very beginning. It makes very few assumptions about what you know (other than the fact that you know how to surf the Internet, since you’re already reading this article
on the Internet). This tutorial will cost you about $30 or less because you have to pay for web hosting service and domain name. I recommend get 1 month hosting service because you can always find a better one. Watch this video Carefully don’t miss any step. Thank you
Tyler for helping us. Good Luck. Use this web hosting service for your website because its cheap and their service is good.
If you liked this, please share. Thanks!